Sign up to Cupcake Day
It’s time to dust off your bowls and whip out your whisks – Cupcake Day is back! Whether you bake it or fake it, sign up today and we’ll send you out a free fundraising kit.
Hosting your Cupcake Day
- Sign up and receive your free fundraising kit in the post.
- Simply decide when and where to host your Cupcake Day. Cupcake Day is 13 June 2019, but you can host yours on any day that suits you!
- Start baking and/or buying delicious treats for your day (yes, faking is definitely allowed!) and raise as much dough as possible to help beat dementia.
What’s in your fundraising kit?
- Posters to help you spread the word
- Fundraising ideas and fun games to play on the day
- A donation box and Gift Aid form (for the all-important ‘dough’)
- Cake toppers and decorations
- A selfie-frame to share your creations on social media
How you’re baking a difference
In the average time it takes to bake a batch of cakes, six people in the UK will develop dementia. It is now the leading cause of death in England and Wales, overtaking both cancer and heart disease.
Your Cupcake Day can help to fund pioneering research, crucial support services and vital care. By hosting your day, you are uniting with us in the fight against the UK’s biggest killer.
Until the day we find a cure, because of Cupcakers like you, Alzheimer’s Society can continue to be here for anyone affected by dementia – wherever they are, whatever they’re going through.
Cupcake Day has raised £2.7 million since 2016 – let’s make this year our biggest yet!